Miss “A” came into the studio wanting to do a shoot for herself. Boudoir photos can be a fun-filled, pampering experience for any woman! I love it when I have a client coming in doing the shoot because they have met a weight goal, wanting to document how beautiful they are or as a confidence booster. Here are some teasers for Miss “A’s” shoot.
Why did you book a boudoir photo session?
– I have been working hard over the past year to lose some weight and am almost at my goal. I have a hard time seeing the changes in myself and I thought this might be a good way to show myself how far I have come.
Why did you choose Tease Boudoir Photography?
– I was searching online for a studio that did Boudoir Photography, and I really liked Shawna’s site, her photographs were gorgeous. My final decision was made after I made the first phone call to request pricing and see what times were available. Shawna was so friendly and helpful and I instantly felt comfortable dealing with her.
How did you prepare for your session?
– To prepare for my session I gathered some outfits that I already had and went shopping a few new items to wear in my shoot. I also treated myself to a manicure and pedicure. The day of my session, Shawna helped me choose a few outfits that we thought would work.
Who are your boudoir images for?
– Ultimately, my Boudoir images are for me, I wanted something to show me how great I could look and feel!
How was your boudoir session photography experience?
– My Boudoir session photography experience was great. I was so nervous going in, but Shawna instantly put me at ease. She guided me through the session and helped with posing and facial expressions. By the end of it I was completely comfortable… even walking around in my lingerie :)!
How did you feel after your session?
– I felt great after my shoot. It was a great confidence boost and I was so proud of myself for having the courage to do it!
Why should other women do a boudoir shoot for themselves?
– I don’t like having my photo taken, but all of the photographs Shawna took were so great and it made me feel pampered and beautiful. It is definitely a confidence boost to both know that I was able to not only have the courage to do this photo shoot, but also that I loved the final product. I cant wait to see my books!
Great pics, Shawna!