Here are a few from Miss D’s boudoir photo shoot. She is one brave woman as she was totally up for heading outside for some shots which made my day! Boudoir is not just for the bedroom, you can do sexy and beautiful photos anywhere! During this shoot it was only 9 degrees and windy! Because of this I had to be very careful with the light set ups as it had to be done quick with no second chances. If I missed a shot there was NO re-do’s. How’s that for a little stress! As you can see Miss D is stunning and believe it or not she is even more beautiful on the inside! Here are a few words from Miss D…
Why did you book a boudoir photo session?
• It has been something I have wanted to do for a long time. But it just never seemed like the right time till recently. I wanted to do a boudoir shoot for myself, to feel sexy and to have something to look back on as the years go by and remember how good I looked!
Why did you choose Tease Boudoir Photography?
• It was kind of an interesting path that lead me to Tease Boudoir. I had seen a deal of the day for a boudoir shoot with a different company and it didn’t seem to me to be a very good deal at all. So I googled boudoir photographers in Calgary and found Tease Boudoir. I checked out the website with Shawna’s portfolio of pictures and was blown away. So I emailed her to ask some questions and get pricing. And I just got this amazing vibe right away that this was someone I would want to work with…and a wonderful added bonus her rates are very reasonable considering her work. All I can say it was worth every single penny and more!
How did you prepare for your session?
• Well after I decided I wanted to do this. I googled pictures of boudoir shots, even just lingerie adds to get an idea of what outfits I wanted to rock. I knew I wanted a nice mix between bra and lace pantie sets, as well as corsets and I was hoping to fit in my renaissance dress I had made as well in a Marie Antoinette type feel. After getting a bunch of outfits together I sat down and had a consult with Shawna and we picked out our favorites. We had a game plan from there! Other than that I kind of showed up and winged it and I have to say I’m pretty happy with the way it turn out.
Who are your boudoir images for?
• Its kind of a double gift… I know my boyfriend is greatly going to enjoy the photos when he see’s them and perhaps be blown away that that is his girlfriend he is seeing in the pictures. The pictures are also for me. To have something to look back on and think..hell ya that’s awesome! It also it gave me one hell of a confidence boost!
How was your boudoir session photography experience?
• I have to say from start to finish it was amazing. Far beyond any expectations I had ever had. Not only is Shawna one of the nicest person I’ve ever met she is a rock star photographer! I felt so relaxed and comfortable the whole time. And I so enjoyed how we worked off one another getting to the next pose and just getting such creative shoots. And she has a circle flash which produces amazing crisp pictures (hope I got the name right!). All in all if I could do it again, I would do it in a heart beat. And I will definitely be coming up with excuses in the future to do a shoot with Shawna again!
How did you feel after your session?
• I felt fantastic. I can’t imagine anyone walking away not feeling like they are the hottest thing on earth and could be the next great super model. Again I’d do it in a heart beat. That said I have I whole new respect for models. It is a little more work than I had originally expected.
Why should other women do a boudoir shoot for themselves?
• Soo many reasons. Who hasn’t had a good picture of them taken, even with a little point and shoot camera and you find yourself every once and a while flipping back and looking at it and just enjoying the beauty. So then take that but add in a professional photographer who is kick ass, getting directed through your photos to get the best picture, then a lil potential air brush fix ups if needed. Then take a look at those pictures. Now that puts a smile on your face and again, another hell ya I rocked it! Not only that but it captures your true beauty and just gives you this internal confidence that makes you feel so great about yourself. Plus Shawna does such a fantastic job I think everyone should do a boudoir shoot with her because it is an all round great experience!